Have you recently lost your job or had your hours cut? Have you lost your health coverage? Do your prescriptions cost too much? If you can answer yes to any of these questions, you may qualify for medical, vision, dental, prescription and mental health services.
The Healthcare Access Program (HAP) reduces the amount you owe for services and/or medicines based on your income. For some people there will be no cost. Our team will assist you in completing an application and turning in any documents needed to determine if you are eligible. The information you share will be kept confidential and will only be used for providing you care.
Eligible patients who are County residents and who have incomes below 650% of the Federal Poverty Level are eligible for discounts for medically necessary services or supplies from the County of Santa Clara healthcare providers. Here is the 2021 Federal Poverty Level guidelines.
To be eligible for this discount care program, patients must submit a completed Financial Assistance Application. Our team of customer service representatives and financial counselors are here to help. Please call us at 1-866-967-4677 if you like to speak to one of staff. You can learn more about the Healthcare Access Program here:
- How to Apply for Financial Assistance
- Document Checklist
- Financial Assistance Programs
- Frequently Asked Questions
Healthcare Access Program Policies
- Healthcare Access Program in English (PDF)
- Programa de Acceso a la Atención Médica en Español (PDF)
- Chương Trình Chăm Sóc Y Tế bằng Tiếng Việt (PDF)
- Programang Access sa Pangangalagang Pangkalusugan (PDF)
- ਸਿਹਤ-ਸੰਭਾਲ ਪਹੁੰਚ ਪ੍ਰੋਗਰਾਮ (PDF)
- 医疗保健获取计划 - 简体中文 (PDF)
- 醫療保健獲取計劃 - 繁體中文 (PDF)
- برنامه دسترسی به خدمات درمانی (PDF)