The County of Santa Clara Health System is our local healthcare safety net and provider of comprehensive care, service, and program to the residents of our county. The Health System includes the Behavioral Health Services Department, Public Health Department, Santa Clara Valley Medical Center hospital and clinics, O'Connor Hospital, St. Louise Regional Hospital, Emergency Medical Services Agency, Custody Health Services Department, and Valley Health Plan. We are dedicated to the health and well-being of all communities in Santa Clara County.
Here is just some of the work of the Health System:
- Manage the 911 system
- Provide high quality care for women and infants
- Deliver specialized treatment for emergency care, trauma, and burn injuries
- Protect people during public health emergencies like earthquakes
- Provide mental health services including suicide prevention and crisis services
- Offer a low-cost health plan through Covered California
- Make primary care, family medicine, and pediatric care available
- Provide care to those with no health coverage or ability to pay
- Support safe communities through anti-domestic violence programs
- Promote the necessity and benefits of childhood and other immunizations
Your Health System will continue to improve the patient and customer experience, maximize the value of the services and care we provide, and improve the health of the community. We are committed to Better Health for All. To learn more, sign up for our newsletter here.